Wednesday, June 22, 2011

About Me!

Hello everyone! Since this is my first blog post i figured i would tell you a little bit about me. My name is Courtney (obviously) and i am 21 years old. I have lived in Georgia all my life with my family. My parents are divorced, so I live with my mom and brother now. I see my dad as often as i can, because i am a daddy's girl. I graduated from high school and went to a community college for a few years and wasted time, and now i am attending a technical college majoring in Radiology as a technician. I am finishing up a few classes and then waiting to get into the program in the fall of 2012. Josh and I started dating in December of 2006 and still going strong! He is my best friend and soul mate, even though we have are ups and downs we always seen to work it out. I am a dog lover! I have a mini long-haired dachshund her name is Claire and she is 2 years old. She is so spoiled rotten it's not even funny! I have a fitness addiction.... Yes, it is a real thing! I go to the gym 5 days a week and actually lift weights. I will probably do a lot of fitness blog posts in the future! I am also addicted to anything fashion or beauty related! Nail polish is my favorite beauty product, you will see a lot of it!  I love to go shopping (as most girls do)! I just recently got into couponing, not extreme yet.. maybe one day tho! I hope you all enjoy my chatters, because they more than likely will be chaotic! 
Thanks!!  <3 Courtney 

 After a day at the Beach 6/19/11
This is Claire 
Me, Bryce, & Mom
He is a sweetheart <3

No comments:

Post a Comment